Our Technology is Your Advantage
The ProfiJoint model is a flexible finger jointing line which is used for processing timber packages and manufacturing horizontal as well as vertical finger joints. This model is perfect for first-time buyers and can be modified to accommodate a shaper combination if need be. The ProfiJoint Eagle is easy to operate, has a compact design, and provides you with the same high-quality product you expect from the Weinig brand.
- High-capacity shaper and shaper table (19” wide) carrying the packaged timber pieces to finger joint them either horizontally or vertically.
- Shaping unit includes axial adjustment providing 1/100mm of precision for the finger length.
- Scoring units (optional) for horizontal jointing and to avoid any tear-out.
- Tried and tested, maintenance-free WEINIG cutting spindle.
- Utilizing the FlankenJet Glue System, only the exact amount of glue needed is automatically applied.
- Single person operation possible
|Infeed Length||5-7/8" - 27-1/2"|
|Material Thickness||13/16" - 1-15/16"|
|Material Width||1-9/16" - 5-7/8"|
|Outfeed Length||118" - 240"|