WEINIG Conturex Compact: Top performance in the entry class up to part lengths of 4.5 m
In the Conturex Compact, WEINIG has set the benchmark for the entry-level machine in the premium class. The highly innovative technology is extremely attractive to small and medium-sized window manufacturers.
As the little brother of the Conturex 114 to 226 profiling center series, the new Conturex Compact offers all the benefits of the proven Conturex series at an affordable price, making it suitable for trade businesses as well as large window and door manufacturers.
WEINIG facilitates entry into the world of CNC processing via its role as a supervisory project partner. Everything from a single source - WEINIG. In the Conturex Compact system, the customer receives a balanced and coordinated complete package, comprising the machine, window construction software, tool and service.
The WEINIG Conturex Compact offers you
- Low-vibration construction
- No limit to the corner joint possibilities
- It is possible to have everything from a single WEINIG source for complete solutions with machines - software - tools.
- WEINIG product integration - One data set for all production components
- Standard interfaces for industry software, e.g. window/door production, WOP or CAD/CAM software.
Main spindle with 3 or 4-axis technology (optional)
- 30 kW (S6)
- Indirect drive protects the motor in critical situations
- Includes 30-slot tool holder
Universal spindle with 5-axis technology (optional)
- 12.5 kW (S6)
- 6 kg tool weight
- Max. 220 mm tool length
- Includes 17-slot tool holder
External tool magazine (optional)
The external tool magazine has up to 170 tools slots depending on the model range.