Inside Sales Representative - Machinery Parts
Come join our growing team! We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Inside Sales Representative in our Parts Department to assist customers with inbound calls to identify, quote and process orders for replacement parts for their Weinig machinery. We're looking for a dedicated employee who is mechanically inclined and has 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- Determine customer needs to offer the most appropriate product or service.
- Due to machinery variances, the Parts Sales Representative must be able to research the machine build lists and other critical data provided by the manufacturer.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, services, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, and formal training.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects.
- Ability to demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Prior experience with SAP or JD Edwards strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of woodworking machinery.