Inside Sales Representative - Machinery Parts
Come join our growing team! We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Inside Sales Representative in our Parts Department to assist customers with inbound calls to identify, quote and process orders for replacement parts for their Weinig machinery. We're looking for a dedicated employee who is mechanically inclined and has 2 or more years of customer service experience.
- Determine customer needs to offer the most appropriate product or service.
- Due to machinery variances, the Parts Sales Representative must be able to research the machine build lists and other critical data provided by the manufacturer.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Maintain broad knowledge of products, services, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, and formal training.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Associate Degree or a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Mechanically inclined with the ability and willingness to learn basics of new technical subjects.
- Ability to demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to maintain an orderly work environment.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast-paced work environment.
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly.
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge.
- Prior experience with SAP or JD Edwards strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of woodworking machinery.
For over 100 years WEINIG has been the industry leading provider of wood processing machinery and has operated with a purpose that centers on the profitability of our customers. This is our focus and our brand. Our reputation for quality and service is driven by this purpose, and our innovations in equipment and solutions for solid-wood processing provide investment opportunities that make our customers more competitive and more profitable.