WEINIG BK60/BK80: The robust and modern band resaw as a single or twin band saw with a feed speed up to 80 m/min.
Better wood recovery, more effective chip extraction, improved user-friendliness - the new BK series band resaws open up a whole new range of prospects.
The intelligent PC controls make operation fast and convenient and offer a range of adjustment options. And the perfect interaction of the new feed unit with fixed fence side, the movable, freely positionable saw units and the sensor-based measurement allows you a free choice of how the inserted timber should be cut.
For example, into one, two or three identical pieces. What this means for you is a significant increase in options, resulting in versatile and profitable production. However, one thing remains constant: high reliability in accordance with strict quality standards and the premium service of a world market leader.
The WEINIG BK60/80 provides
- Solid and robust construction
- Bevel-cut device
- Excellent performance potential
- Strong and positioned saw blade guidance
- Energy-efficient chip extraction
- Completely electronic drive
- Directly driven flywheels
- Programmable settings with wood optimization
- Convenient operation with IntelliCom Touch Panel
- Maximum work safety incl. dust and sound-proof enclosure